Sunday 27 August 2017

Design With Canva

Salute guys...

Do you guys know or ever heard about Canva? I just learnt about this in class and I was like, WOW. How come I never heard about this before? It is very interesting, easy to use but unfortunately, you need to purchase some of the items.

By the way, let me tell you more about Canva. Basically, Canva is like designing tools where you can design things like a Facebook cover photo, Twitter header,  and maybe your blog background. 

So, if you like designing or maybe you need to design something for whatever it is, I think Canva can help you. Maybe not much but trust me it is helpful.

Okay, enough about Canva. Now let me show you what I have designed using Canva. Oh, I'm not really creative when it comes to designing. So, whatever you see below might not impress you.


So, what do you guys think about it?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Canva revolutionised my work. I work as a PR & marketing manager in hospitality and I don’t have a big marketing budget, so Canva is perfect for me. 1$ for picture is not so much but I can create some nice offers for our clients. Here you have an example of my work: http://www.dwor.pl/pl/klienci_biznesowi/spotkania_wigilijne/ and it was only for 2 $ It’s a nice alternative for Shutterstock etc. Fonts are beautiful, it is very creative thinking to learn how to mix them. I use it also on my personal blog

    ReplyDelete